Chevron Training is an accredited provider of online healthcare courses
Established in 2005 to satisfy the mandatory training requirements within the security sector, Chevron Training has developed its sector focus and delivery methodologies to become the leading provider of accredited care training programmes.
All of Chevron’s Training programmes are designed and delivered in accordance with our robust quality assurance procedures, which ensures that learners are benefiting from best practice training methodologies.
Chevron Training is listed by state bodies and industry renowned organisations as an approved training provider. The organisations include:
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI): Ireland’s national energy agency promotes and assists the development of sustainable energy
- Road Safety Authority (RSA): A government agency which plays a proactive role in all matters pertaining to road safety
- Oil Fire Technical Association (OFTEC): An association which assesses the competence of prospective technicians
- Renewable Energy Installer Academy (REIA): The REIA has developed structures to train, register and quality control installers of renewable energy technologies
- Engineers Ireland: An organisation which provides standards for the engineering profession
- Solas: The Further Education and Training Authority. The State Organisation with responsibility for funding, planning and co-ordinationg Further Education and Training (FET) in Ireland.